Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am so tired cuz i just came back from JB.
and this afternoon, i rushed back to JB just to go for my dental appointment.
and when i register my name at the reception, the malay lady actually forgotten about me and asked the person who was after me to go in first.......
annoying!!!! i came earlier yet i gotton wait another 20 mins cuz of her mistake.
i just dunnn like to wait.... not that i am being fussy, u know...

the dentist tighten my lower teeth with a new wire and the amount of pressure he exerted to my poor teeth never fail to scare me. Both my hands will clench together when he is attending to my little teeth...and my bf will always accompany me to the dentist. i think that is the moral support he is giving me... so that i will not be as scare... hahaha.. crap.. he just sit there and look at the dentist torturing me can..... but there is nothing he can do lah... haha... okie..i am toking rubbish... anyway thats the price i gotton pay (excluding 6K), since i want my teeth to look nice.
hoho...

**a few pictures took after dentist**

No comments: